LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE
We are delighted to invite you to join us for this uplifting retreat, so that you can take some well deserved time out to slow down and restore your body, mind and soul.
We have found the perfect place for you to ignite that inner light – ‘Can Amonita’ is a beautiful venue that overlooks the San Lorrenzo Valley, set amongst pine forest and fruit and olive groves. With glimmers of blue to the South you are reminded in Ibiza…the sea is never far away.
Daily Yoga and meditation sessions will bring you into perfect balance as we start each day with an uplifting and energising practice and unwind in the evenings with a restorative, soothing and deeply relaxing practice.
To ensure your comfort ‘Can Amonita’ offers luxury, twin-bedroomed accommodation with ensuite and air-conditioning facilities. Our private chef will prepare delicious and nutritious, vegetarian food every day.
As well as charming living accommodation and Yoga spaces, ‘Can Amonita’ offers plenty of options for you to enjoy your time between classes – explore the villa and gardens, swim or relax by the pool, treat yourself to a massage, read, journal or simply relish the tranquility.
We believe you will return home glowing from the inside out – feeling refreshed and restored with your inner light shining bright.
All levels of experience are invited.
The package includes…
- Accommodation in shared, luxury twin-bedrooms with en-suite facilities and air conditioning. Some rooms have a private terrace.
- 2 x 90min Yoga classes with Lis & Vikki
- All meals, snacks and drinks including an indulgent three-course evening meal and a daily smoothie. Our private chef will ensure that all dietary requirements are catered for.
- Flights: For direct flights to Ibiza (IBZ) check out Ryanair and Jet2 from Edinburgh (EDI), Glasgow Prestwick (PIK) and Glasgow (GLA). Return flights from PIK to ABZ cost around £65 this year. For direct flights from Aberdeen, Thomson offer a weekly charter flight from Wed-Wed OR indirect flights operate with KLM, BA, AirFrance etc.
- Transfers: Taxis are available at Ibiza airport OR we can arrange a shared transfer for you from around €25 return. Once flights are booked we can help with this.
- Massage. Booking options available on arrival.
- Beach excursion (TBC).
Retreat costs and payment schedule…
£725 per person
- £175 non-refundable deposit on booking.
- £200 non-refundable 2nd deposit on or by 1st October 2018.
- £350 balance due by 1st March 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you on what’s set to be a very special retreat. For more information including the retreat schedule, or to book a place please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07817 749743.
Check out more photos and videos of the stunning Villa ‘Can Amonita’ at www.ibizavillamonita.com